Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A rather curious dream

A few days ago I had a rather intriguing dream. I cannot remember the precise circumstances, but I found myself to be a guest at somebody else's house. Who, I cannot recall. Anyhow, this person handed me a rolled up piece of bread to eat, which I duly bit into. Imagine my surprise when I discovered that this spiral of leavened dough contained a generous filling of human faeces! It soon transpired that, for some inexplicable reason, my host was under the curious impression that excrement sandwiches were a favourite of mine! Loath to seem ungrateful however, I had no desire to offend my host by expressing my dismay at her kind act of hospitality. I discovered that as long as I put the bread-enclosed faeces into my mouth in the first place, I could secretly dispose of them down the toilet that was directly in front of me, whenever she looked away. However, this was far from an ideal compromise. The stools were extremely sticky and, although I could spit the bulk of them out, it was impossible to fully remove the foul-tasting streaks that were smeared all around my face and within my mouth.

Are there any dream analysts or psychologists reading this?

2 comments:

  1. Wow - and I thought that dreaming about Stephen Fry last night was strange... One for Freud, I'd say. I hope this doesn't become a recurring dream for you.

    @nik_kee_dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend of mine in the lettings game explained his secret to me Wayne. He takes a punter to a decent property, then to a shit one and finally to a decent one (the one he wanted them to rent). This technique is called the SHIT sandwich. Maybe my mate took you round a few properties in the last couple of years ?

    ReplyDelete