Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Complete tools

Here's a comment that was posted at the bottom of the following BBC news story:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8125515.stm

I have 4 tickets so I may ask for two refunds and 2 souvenir tickets. When Michael died I was not concerned about the money I'd paid for tickets I was just so sad. I even considered donating the money to his children or towards the funeral. But a souvenir ticket would be great.
Lisa Shone, London UK


It never fails to stun me, when I see just how dumb fellow members of the human race are. How can a person be so ignorant and prepossessed with such delusions of self-importance as to even contemplate such a silly thought- as though it might count as some kind of a good deed? If you too would like to consider making a donation to the wealthy children of a celebrity, then you can pull your cock out of your fucking arse and start to think about giving some money to a cause that is actually worthwhile instead! You stupid fucking idiots!

No comments:

Post a Comment