Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Wayne's joke of the weak- week 8

Captain Jean-Luc Picard is sitting in his quarters, reading the works of Plato, when he hears a knock. Upon opening the door, he discovers the presence of Geordie laForge- who is carrying a small robotic device.
"This is your new maintenance robot, Captain" says LaForge. "It is programmed to execute a variety of everyday chores."
"Why! That sounds exceedingly useful!" exclaims Picard (with a faint, yet unmistakeable trace of campness to his demeanour). "Only yesterday I was careless enough to rip the seam of my uniform, when I bent over to retrieve my phaser. Am I to presume that this device might serve to reinstate the structural integrity about my gusset?"
"Indeed, Captain" confirms laForge. "Would you like me to activate the robot's embroidery function?"
"Yes," directs the Captain. "Make it sew".

No comments:

Post a Comment