Monday, December 15, 2008

Harder than I thought

Hello! Wayne here. I'm just starting to wonder to myself why I recently decided to start writing a blog as, frankly, I have not been able to think of a single thing worth stating in public, since I introduced myself here on Saturday. What do proper bloggers talk about anyway? Current affairs? As a full-time reviewer, I'm afraid that I don't have time to read newspapers or watch television very much. My only source of news come from the odd glance across the yahoo homepage. A few weeks ago I learned that former Lily Savage actor Paul O'Grady had bitten by an adder, although I'll be buggered if I know what might have gone on since.

Still, if anyone has a recent topic that they would like to suggest that I discuss, then feel free to make a suggestion! With my limited knowledge of events, I probably won't have the slightest idea as to what you are talking about- although I certainly won't let that stop me from making a light-hearted attempt to cast an ill-informed, half-baked satirical eye upon the subject of your choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment